Monday, September 1, 2008

Update

So t has been a long time since i posted! Lots of changes! So the kids started school nd all seemed ok there. Casey loves his high school. Foot ball is going good. I am going to start getting all of Nodins doctors set up. Got a great referral from his Ortho in Boston and happy to know that this Doc down here trained under his old Doc. So that is great for Nodin. Plus called the CDS here in NC and they will be coming out and he already qualifies for there services because of is issues.
The big news with me is that I decided to go to school. I am going Online only. I am getting my associates Degree in Health care management and then I will be going into Nursing school in 2 years. So I start the 8th and I am so very scared that i will fail! anyway I have to just stay positive .....
Jeff is getting home more and that is great! We have lots of birthdays coming up and we are still struggling very much financially. One day at a time. Jeff said that he will take all the bills and do them because I just worry so much about all of it. The kids and all there school stuff really killed us. But what are you gonna do!
Well that's about it for now. I have things to do today. ....

No comments: