Friday, September 19, 2008

Soo...

Ok. So the paper work has been sent in. I went to the Princable this mourning. I told him a few of things that was on my mind. He is a nice man. But still he is going to stick up for his school and his teachers. If I could just keep my children home and pay the truancy fines I would. I HATE this school and how it makes my children feel.
Anyway. I have to just relax and know I am doing the best I can to get them out and home with me so I can teach them. My future goals of being an nurse i fear is on hold for good. so i will finish my degree and look into medical transcription or decoding. If anyone can lead me in that direction that would be so very helpful.
i don't want to take the chance to get scammed!
Nodin will have his 2 year birthday Saturday! wow what a year this has been, for him, and all of us!
Ok . so I might be very crazy but I want another baby. I know . i know. I am just plain nuts. Emily wants us to adopt. I told her its not that easy. Will the feeling of wanting another child ever go away?

No comments: