Monday, September 8, 2008

Started school

So I have officially started college. Yikes. I am so very scared! lol! I think I just have to keep in mind that I cant have everything perfect , like the house work and things like that. i talked to a lady on the phone tonight who is a nurse and she was so nice . She is going to help me along the way.
The kids are doing great so far. Other then that not much is new. Emily is having her birthday party Friday night and a few of her friends are coming over. I really hope the boys are good! Nodin has one of his many appt scheduled with a new doc here. Its with an Ortho doc who was highly recommended. So fingers crossed there. we had CDS come today and find out what they will offer him. I'm sure OT, PT and maybe speech. I dint think he really needs speech though.
well that's about it for now.
Oh, I am planning on getting the kids in 4-H if anyone has any advice ? :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congrats! You can do it!