Saturday, July 12, 2008

school

We is it that I cant just make up my mind and let it be? I have had this dream of being a Maternity nurse for years but never did anything about it. Why? Failure. That is the only reason. I know i am capable of juggeling things for a few years. Oh and theres the guilt that i seem to get when i think about doing somthing for myself. Even though it will benifit the entire family in the end. I am just at a loss about the whole thing. My mom is all for it. ofcourse she is 900+ miles away so she couldnt help with daycare or anything. There are many things to think about though. what will i do with Nodin during the day. oh and what about the house work. I dont have any fairies that can come and clean. Its not like i would go full time right now but i just dont know..............

1 comment:

Momma Trish said...

Tanya, please do it. Go to school. You only get one life and can't go back and do it over. Crazier things have happened,and those couple of school years will fly by and you'll be a nurse before you know it.