Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dealing with being home alone

So i guess I need to realize now that i have take care of the house and all these kids by myself for awhile. Not that my hubby wants to be gone cuz he doesn't but i still get mad at him for it. its like he tries to tell me how hard it is for him being out there and all this crap. well hello i have 5 kids 2 dogs 2 guine pigs 2 cats 1 bearded droagon plus everything else to deal with. i just don't feel bad for you. i guess it seems really mean of me to be like that. i want to study with school and i have so many things to do. like figure out how to pay for school clothes for the kids and bills . i hate having days like that when nothing seems to go good and you just feel plain crappy about life itself. I really need to go to the chiropractor so i can be adjusted.
I'm not sure if any of that makes any sense! i have been checking out the placement test online and i feel better about doing the college classes. not sure when i can get there or who will watch the kids but i have a goal. and i know if i really really try i can do this . yes i am trying to convince myself.

i think our summer is halfway over for the kids. i am glad cuz they really need to find some friends around here and i need my sanity back.

No comments: