Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally a break

So his check was finally right and then some. I was able to go get a few things for someone we are sending a care package to , so that made my day. we will also be able to go to the beach Sunday! my hubby is on his way home and should get in sometime in the afternoon on Saturday.
On a very gross note... why do dogs like cat poop? why? it is so gross that i find my little pug eating it all the time. stop it!!! i can only just shake my head.
So i am going to try my hand at sewing some curtains for my kitchen. thankfully my family always tell me "oh mom the look great!" lol. i so know better. but at least i taught them to think of other peoples feelings.

that brings me to a thought about teaching your children about feelings and doing good things for others. today we went to a store and a man was sitting on the side of the curb with a sign. he was in his late 50's . i didn't even read the sign i just knew he could use a few dollars. ( i have been homeless before) so i dug deep down in my pocket book and had about $2 in change and i stoped to give it to him . he of course said God bless you. My 14 yr was in the seat next to me and i said "life is about karma" as i have said a hundred times before. i hope my kids will grow up and realize that. I really wish that more people would think of others and think about how they feel. ...
o.k. that's my thoughts for the day ! lol!

No comments: