Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not What we signed up for

O>K> So at what point to you just go crazy? We move over 1000 miles from a state that i lived in my entire live and hated to a state that i thik i like for a fresh start. We have the worst luck that you can imagen . if it is to go wrong it happens to us. My husbands job promiised so much and has failled on every single thing. its like What the HELL> we are broke and now he is gone 4 nights out of the week. I want to go to school but cant cuz i have no one to watch the kids. It sucks cuz hubby doesnt want these hours either. there may be an opening soon so we are hoping he will get it. it will me no overnights and i can start school.

oh and that brings me to the other problem. am i smart enough to go through school again? i have my doubts. well i really have lots of them! i do not want to be sitting around when Nodin starts school .

and my next rant is money . there is never enough. why do things have to be so much freaken money!!!! My oldest has 2 perscriptions that have to be filled and we have no money to do it. i have to start finding new docs for Nodin so we can get him in for his next surgery oh but wait i cant cuz i need money! uggggg!
maybe things will look better tomorrow! i can only hope

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That sounds so frustrating! It doesn't seem like you guys got what you expected, but it might just take some adjustment. Good luck!