Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ok better today

i took the advice from someone who left me a message and felt better. I gave into the fridge calling me had my glass of wine ;)
so let me just say that I think it is just unreal that a highschool would let there football players stay out untill 10;30 p.m in the middle of the week practicing. do they not realize that there are parents who work or they have small children who are sleeping? guess not. So ihave to go off and get Casey tonight and for the next two weeks at 10 p.m. have they not read all the reports on how great sleep is for you?
I have been thinking about my husbands dream of writing a kids book. He is such a wonderful story teller. Nothing like me . I have less then none!lol! A few of my children are like me. I wont mention any names though (wink,wink) I see that there are lots of things online who say they help you but i really wonder. Do they? Are they really just trying to get your money? Anyway another thought for the day I guess. I know he would be great at it.
Well thats it for now. Not much happening today since I will be dieing all day from cramps:(

No comments: