Friday, August 1, 2008

Its Friday!

Wow what a long week. Jeff is finally coming home today. This being gone all week sucks but we need the money. I tryed to make him feel better.
So we are hoping to find a farm this weekend that we can go to on a regular basis to get our fruits and vegies. plus one of them has bees. i cant wait. I dont go to far from home during the week. i guess im just scared :/
School is almost here. Yaaa. The kids cant wait. i will be staring a few online classes to. i have signed up for the spring semester . I am very scared about daycare for Nodin. I have to worry about someone keeping there eyes on him at all times. If he falls the right way he can break his neck. He isnt sopossed to do a summersault. all these things keep running through my head. uggg. Thing can just never be easy.
I have also decided that i am going to be a better cook. I need to get off my ass and learn to cook diffrent things. any ideas?

1 comment:

Feisty Irish Wench said...

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

http://www.savingdinner.com

I've got a ton of "poor man dinners" but these two links will give you a start
~T