Sunday, January 23, 2011

not my business

I have found a wonderful person that i have shared some time on the phone with. She has helped me realize a few things that i have been a little "stuck" on. After so many years of being the same way (in some things) , thinking the same way and feeling the same resentment it has been a freshing new way of looking at things. What a nice change to finally realize that what anyone does is none of my business.
For instance , take my husband doing something that i don't really care for. Well really it isn't any of my business because if im in his business then i am not really taking care of mine am I? I would not be in my own business 100% . I stepped back and truly looked at myself after this conversation and it was like a slap in the face. It was a very eye opening time for. I have always been so very stressed about what he was doing and why he wasn't doing this or that and why he wasn't doing it the way "i" wanted him to be. While all the time i was not fully being where i needed to be. In my OWN BUSINESS!!

No comments: