Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The perfect house for us.

O.K. So we found our perfect house. It is a farm house on 5 acres and a 36 acre tree farm acrost the street. We will be moving in in two weeks. I am so exsited. This is the house we have always wanted. There are so mant things to do.
It is 94 years young. In great shape. We plan to get chickens, a goat or two, maybe a milking cow.
We need to clean out were the pastures used to be. They are so overgrown. I also want to learn to keep bees.



I will post pics soon.

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

CONGRATULATIONS! (I didn't know you had a blog...) We have an old 5 bedroom farmhouse on three acres. I'm jealous of your tree farm neighbor!

Jacque said...

Congrats! Sounds great!!

Dayna said...

COOL! I wanna be your neighbor! That sounds like a wonderful place!